Welcome to Hydrosphere UK Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Hydrosphere is firmly established as the UK and Ireland’s leading supplier of aids to navigation, providing high quality, reliable and cost-effective solutions to the marine industry.
We represent world-leading innovators in the production of navigation lights, navigation buoys, data buoy platforms, mooring buoys, moorings, zone marking buoys, fog signals and radar reflectors. In addition, we manufacture and design ancillary equipment including power supplies, monitoring and control systems, and masts, and back this up with a full installation and maintenance service.
View our available products by selecting product & services or applications in the tabs above.
We've recently launched a rental service for navigation buoys and lights, and data buoy platforms.
Find out more at Hydrosphere Rentals Ltd.
- Hydrosphere chosen for prestigious Wave Hub project
Hydrosphere to supply two Mobilis JET 9000QL buoys to Cornwall’s renewable energy project, Wave Hub
- Hydrosphere to light up RenewableUK 2014
Hydrosphere will be on stand 160 exhibiting top-of-the-range navigation lights created by world leading manufacturer Vega
- Hydrosphere helps fishermen
Hydrosphere has supplied a Vega VLB-2 beacon to Hamnavoe Marina in the Shetland Islands to help guide fishermen in to safety
- IALA endorse CALMAR as leading mooring line calculation software
Mobilis designs IALA approved mooring line calculation software
- Hydrosphere provides O&M services for FLiDAR
Hydrosphere supplying operations and maintenance services for the UK FLiDAR wind measurement buoys
- Hydrosphere new launch at Seawork 2014
Hydrosphere announces new navigation light launch for Seawork 2014
- Hydrosphere staff boast BOSIET certification
Hydrosphere staff certified with Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
New data buoy on Hydrosphere's stand 185 at RUK 2013, Birmingham
- Aids to Navigation showcased at British Ports Association
Hydrosphere is exhibiting at the annual British Ports Association (BPA) Conference 2013
- Aids to Navigation for the Wave & Tidal Industry
Hydrosphere will be exhibiting at this year's SR Marine Conference & Exhibition on 16th-17th September