Welcome to Hydrosphere UK Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Hydrosphere is firmly established as the UK and Ireland’s leading supplier of aids to navigation, providing high quality, reliable and cost-effective solutions to the marine industry.
We represent world-leading innovators in the production of navigation lights, navigation buoys, data buoy platforms, mooring buoys, moorings, zone marking buoys, fog signals and radar reflectors. In addition, we manufacture and design ancillary equipment including power supplies, monitoring and control systems, and masts, and back this up with a full installation and maintenance service.
View our available products by selecting product & services or applications in the tabs above.
We've recently launched a rental service for navigation buoys and lights, and data buoy platforms.
Find out more at Hydrosphere Rentals Ltd.
- New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
New data buoy on Hydrosphere's stand 185 at RUK 2013, Birmingham
- Aids to Navigation showcased at British Ports Association
Hydrosphere is exhibiting at the annual British Ports Association (BPA) Conference 2013
- Aids to Navigation for the Wave & Tidal Industry
Hydrosphere will be exhibiting at this year's SR Marine Conference & Exhibition on 16th-17th September
- SCIRA renews Sheringham Shoal buoy rental contract with Hydrosphere UK Ltd
SCIRA Sheringham Shoal buoy contract extended
- Stornoway Harbour kept in sync with VLB-2 navigation lights
3 new GPS synchronised navigation lights installed at Stornoway Harbour
- Successful Seawork for Hydrosphere
Hydrosphere has another great show at Seawork for 17th year running
- Hydrosphere awarded renewal of quality management certificate
Hydrosphere ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification renewed until August 2016
- A fond farewell to All in a Shell
Hydrosphere bids a fond farewell to its partner in Ireland, All in a Shell, with the retirement of Director Michael Barry
- Hydrosphere contributes to safe racing on the Solent
Mobilis T1200 navigation buoys purchased by ABP Southampton for yacht racing markers
- A new buoy for Wells Harbour
Wells Harbour remains safe with new Mobiis JET 5000 navigation buoy