Our continuous and profitable growth as the UK's leading supplier of Aids to Navigation is enabled by the dedicated individuals that make up our company and as such we are always looking for opportunities to expand our dynamic team.
In addition to our Head Office in Upper Froyle, Hampshire, where our Management, Accounts, Logistics, Administration, Marketing and Engineering are based, we also have premises in Fife and Suffolk, as well as a team of Technical Sales Managers working remotely across the whole of the UK.
Whilst maintaining a first-class reputation in the marine industry Hydrosphere runs a close-knit, hands-on business, encouraging opportunities to progress and train at all levels.
All new vacancies will be advertisied on this page so keep an eye out for any future opportunities!
- Mobilis moors first polyethylene tsunami buoy in Japan
World leading buoy manufacturer MOBILIS has installed its first tsunami data buoy in Japan
- New Bollard Load Test (BLT®) Rig available through Hydrosphere UK Ltd
Hydrosphere to be new suppliers of groundbreaking Bollard Load Test system
- Hydrosphere chosen for prestigious Wave Hub project
Hydrosphere to supply two Mobilis JET 9000QL buoys to Cornwall’s renewable energy project, Wave Hub
- Hydrosphere to light up RenewableUK 2014
Hydrosphere will be on stand 160 exhibiting top-of-the-range navigation lights created by world leading manufacturer Vega
- Hydrosphere helps fishermen
Hydrosphere has supplied a Vega VLB-2 beacon to Hamnavoe Marina in the Shetland Islands to help guide fishermen in to safety
- IALA endorse CALMAR as leading mooring line calculation software
Mobilis designs IALA approved mooring line calculation software
- Hydrosphere provides O&M services for FLiDAR
Hydrosphere supplying operations and maintenance services for the UK FLiDAR wind measurement buoys
- Hydrosphere new launch at Seawork 2014
Hydrosphere announces new navigation light launch for Seawork 2014
- Hydrosphere staff boast BOSIET certification
Hydrosphere staff certified with Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
New data buoy on Hydrosphere's stand 185 at RUK 2013, Birmingham