We represent world-leading innovators in producting navigation lights and buoys, data buoy platforms, moorings and mooring buoys.
For over 20 years Mobilis have supplied the marine industry with robust, IALA compliant and cost-effective navigation, mooring and zone marking buoys renowned for their longevity, strength and adaptability.
Vega Industries Ltd
Vega provide extensive high-performance, self contained lights and LED beacons with up to 30NM range, as well as precision sector and PEL lights, LED leading lights, and rotating beacons for lighthouses.
Carlier Chaines SAS have manufactured quality chains and equipment for marine, offshore, lifting and industrial applications since 1930. Every chain link is individually tested and, where required, certified by Lloyds or Bureaux Veritas.
- Mooring Buoys for the Port of Rotterdam
- Mobilis moors first polyethylene tsunami buoy in Japan
World leading buoy manufacturer MOBILIS has installed its first tsunami data buoy in Japan
- Hydrosphere chosen for prestigious Wave Hub project
Hydrosphere to supply two Mobilis JET 9000QL buoys to Cornwall’s renewable energy project, Wave Hub
- Hydrosphere to light up RenewableUK 2014
Hydrosphere will be on stand 160 exhibiting top-of-the-range navigation lights created by world leading manufacturer Vega
- Hydrosphere helps fishermen
Hydrosphere has supplied a Vega VLB-2 beacon to Hamnavoe Marina in the Shetland Islands to help guide fishermen in to safety
- IALA endorse CALMAR as leading mooring line calculation software
Mobilis designs IALA approved mooring line calculation software
- Hydrosphere provides O&M services for FLiDAR
Hydrosphere supplying operations and maintenance services for the UK FLiDAR wind measurement buoys
- Hydrosphere new launch at Seawork 2014
Hydrosphere announces new navigation light launch for Seawork 2014
- Hydrosphere staff boast BOSIET certification
Hydrosphere staff certified with Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
New data buoy on Hydrosphere's stand 185 at RUK 2013, Birmingham