New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
Hydrosphere is exhibiting at RenewableUK 2013 Annual Conference being held on Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th November at the NEC in Birmingham.
Hydrosphere will be on stand 185 exhibiting the new Mobilis DB 650 - a robust, flexible data buoy platform that can be used for a variety of inshore and estuary applications in up to 50m water depth.
The DB 650 has a 1.2m diameter hull with 650Kg buoyancy. Despite its compact unit it retains features of the larger Mobilis data buoy platforms supplied by Hydrosphere including a robust central structure with through-hull access for underwater instrumentation and cabling. Buoyancy is provided by multiple-section rotationally moulded polyethylene (MDPE) floats, which are bolted around the structure.
In addition, a range of solar LED navigation lights suitable for offshore renewable energy applications will be available to view on Hydrosphere’s stand.
In its 35th year, RenewableUK 2013 will be attended by over 5000 delegates, 300 exhibitors and 150 speakers. Click here to register for the event.
- Mobilis moors first polyethylene tsunami buoy in Japan
World leading buoy manufacturer MOBILIS has installed its first tsunami data buoy in Japan
- New Bollard Load Test (BLT®) Rig available through Hydrosphere UK Ltd
Hydrosphere to be new suppliers of groundbreaking Bollard Load Test system
- Hydrosphere chosen for prestigious Wave Hub project
Hydrosphere to supply two Mobilis JET 9000QL buoys to Cornwall’s renewable energy project, Wave Hub
- Hydrosphere to light up RenewableUK 2014
Hydrosphere will be on stand 160 exhibiting top-of-the-range navigation lights created by world leading manufacturer Vega
- Hydrosphere helps fishermen
Hydrosphere has supplied a Vega VLB-2 beacon to Hamnavoe Marina in the Shetland Islands to help guide fishermen in to safety
- IALA endorse CALMAR as leading mooring line calculation software
Mobilis designs IALA approved mooring line calculation software
- Hydrosphere provides O&M services for FLiDAR
Hydrosphere supplying operations and maintenance services for the UK FLiDAR wind measurement buoys
- Hydrosphere new launch at Seawork 2014
Hydrosphere announces new navigation light launch for Seawork 2014
- Hydrosphere staff boast BOSIET certification
Hydrosphere staff certified with Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- New data buoy platform showcased at RenewableUK 2013
New data buoy on Hydrosphere's stand 185 at RUK 2013, Birmingham